As a Professional Athlete, with a degree in computer engineering, I have developed a valuable and unique skill set. Performing at the highest level in professional sports has conditioned me to make split second decisions in an environment that most people would find overwhelming. Professional Football requires adapting to new people, devising new strategies, and executing new assignments on a weekly basis in front of tens of thousands of people. I am confident, that given the op portunity, those same skills which I have acquired through hard work and dedication from athletics, will enable me to seamlessly transition into a successful and enjoyable career as a software engineer.
Description: Sqwigle Pipes is a mobile puzzle game I developed in 2012 along with a few of my peers. The app is currently available on the Google PlayStore.
- -Implemented the background game logic which mostly involved properly representing the game board and checking its state.
- -Designed all of the in game graphics and animations.
Language and Technologies: Java, Android SDK, LibGdx
Description: Folts is a organizational networking system that drives inner-office messaging and scheduling services.
- -Acted as the Project Manager designing and planning the service in its entirety.
- -Detailed and implemented an extensive database intended for commercial use with the Flask micro framework to store user information.
- -Created a RESTful API and a web app to provide a secure interface for the database also using Flask.
- -Designed an iOS app with xCode to serve as a user interface for the service.
Description: iLearns is a kinesthetic learning system designed for grades k-5. The game uses RFID technology to integrate inanimate objects from the classroom into a educational game.
- -Created a Java class for commmunicating with the RESTful API.
- -Developed a method of dynamically extracting and loading the proper drivers for the RFID reader based on the operating system.
- -Designed and coded an asset manager to dynamically use the optimal images based on screen resolution.
Languages and Technologies involved: Java, LibGdx, RESTful API using JSON, RFID, Git
Description: 'Lets Talk' is an app designed to help a young child overcome her inability to communicate verbally. The application allows her to employ her limited motor skills in order to express herself.
- -Met with the childs family and dicussed possible solutions.
- -Implemented a simple swipe navigation system based on the input gathered from the family.
Languages and Technologies involved: Java, Android SDK